MFI Magazine, NotAnother Agency, and Nowhere are the “Sponsors” of this model search (the “Contest”). Contest begins September 16th, 2015 and ends October 16th, 2015. Online entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. GMT on October 10th, 2015. Open call entries must be received by time designated below. Entries and photos become the sole property of the Sponsors. ROI residents only.
Return to Live Cast page
1. ENTRY. There are two ways to enter the Contest:
(a) In Person. Complete the official entry form (to be provided by Sponsors at the casting call) and attend a casting call event held at the following locations (subject to change; check mfimagazine.com for the most up-to-date information):
-11am, 17th October 2015 at 5 Ormond Quay lower, Dublin.
To enter, you must upload one full length photo of only yourself to Instagram while including the hashtag #MFIxNotAnotherLiveCast and your name, age, and location.(b) Online.
All photographs submitted must be the original creation of the entrant. Edited or retouched photographs will not be accepted. By submitting a photograph, the entrant represents and warrants that the photographs submitted: (i) are the entrant’s original creation; (ii) have not been copied in whole or in part from any other work; (iii) do not violate or infringe any copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity or other proprietary right of any person or entity; and (iv) are the entrant’s sole and exclusive property (if the photographs were taken by some other person, the entrant warrants and represents that the entrant has obtained all rights and permission from the person who took the photographs so that the entrant owns all rights, title and interest in all aspects of the photographs). By submitting photographs, the entrant further represents and warrants that the entrant has all necessary rights to grant the Sponsors all publication and use rights in and to the photographs. By submitting photographs, the entrant grants the Sponsors permission to retain, modify, post and display the photographs on the Internet for public viewing and for possible use in promotional materials including print, online, and/or e-newsletters. As determined by the Sponsors in their sole discretion, photographs that include material unfit for publication, objectionable material, material that defames or invades the publicity or privacy rights of any person, living or deceased, or otherwise may infringe upon any third party’s personal or proprietary rights will be disqualified. Photographs that are otherwise in violation of these Official Rules, as determined by the Sponsors at their sole discretion, will not be accepted.
2. ELIGIBILITY. Open to men between the ages of 17 to 30 as of September 10th, 2015 who are no less than five feet eleven inches (5’11”) tall. Employees of Sponsors and/or their respective agents, affiliates, or subsidiaries and any other organizations affiliated with the sponsorship, fulfillment, administration, prize support, advertisement or promotion of the Contest, and members of their immediate families or persons residing at the same address are not eligible. Models who have previously performed services for modeling agencies in Dublin, but are not currently under contract with any modeling agency in Ireland, and/or the United Kingdom are eligible to enter. Entrants will not sign a contract with a competitive agency until after winners have been announced. Failure to comply with this, or any other, portion of the terms shall result in automatic disqualification.
3. JUDGING. There will be two rounds of judging:
(a) Shortlist. On or about October 11th, 2015, a panel of judges which includes the Sponsors will select a shortlist of candidates from among all online entries based equally on (i) appearance, (ii) personality, (iii) photogenic quality and (iv) vitality, as depicted by the photos submitted for entry. Shortlisted candidates are required to attend a casting call on or about October 14th 2015. Sponsors reserve the right to select less than twenty (20) shortlist candidates if, in their sole discretion, they do not receive a sufficient number of eligible and qualified entries.
(b) Final Round. Finalists will be judged by the same panel of judges as the shortlist round, based on the following criteria: (i) personality, including vitality and poise; (ii) photogenic appearance; and (iii) interaction with judges, including communication skills. Together the judges will narrow down the final list to a number of 5 and then come to an unanimous decision on the winning candidate. Decisions of judges are final and binding in all respects. Odds of winning depend on number of entrants.
(a) The winning candidate will sign a one year contract with NotAnother Agency under the companies own terms and conditions. (b) In addition to the contract listed above, the Winner will take part in an exclusive photo shoot in or around October 30th 2015 which will be featured on all three sponsors’ websites and receive a ‘makeover’ from The Style Club.
Prizes are awarded “as is” without warranty or guarantee express or implied. Sponsors disclaim all and any liability for the actual provision, quality or nature of any third party product or service accepted by the winners. The awarding of any prize is contingent upon full compliance with these Official Rules. Entrants understand that Sponsors are not liable for injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising from participation in this Contest and acceptance, possession and use of prize. Sponsors are not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Contest or in the announcement of the prize. Decisions of Sponsors are final and binding in all respects.
5. PRIVACY. By entering the Contest, each entrant acknowledges that Sponsors may contact the entrant regarding this Contest and may also send the entrant information, samples or special offers about Sponsors’ services, or other complementary goods or services offered by Sponsors that Sponsors determine may be of interest to the Contest entrants. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO SHARE YOUR INFORMATION, PLEASE DO NOT ENTER THIS CONTEST.
6. MISCELLANEOUS. Sponsors reserve the right, at their sole discretion, to reject, disqualify, modify, edit, revise, report and remove any nude, obscene, defamatory, profane, offensive, lewd, or pornographic or fraudulent entries, subjects, videos or photos, or any entry or part thereof which Sponsors, in their sole discretion, determine to be inconsistent with their editorial standards, audience expectations, or reputational interests, or that Sponsors believe may violate any applicable law or regulation or the rights of a third party. By entering this Contest, entrants consent to a background check and Sponsors reserve the right, at their sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant whose participation may, for any reason or perceived reason, subject the Contest, Sponsors, or Sponsors’ advertisers, clients or customers to negative publicity, controversy, scorn, or ridicule. Sponsors assume no responsibility for entries they are unable to process due to network, hardware or other technical failures or any other reason, or incomplete, damaged, misdirected, illegible, stolen or lost mail, online entries. Sponsors reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process, the operation of the web site or who is otherwise in violation of the Terms. Sponsors further reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to modify, terminate or suspend this Contest should any computer virus, bug, technical corruption, unauthorized human intervention or force majeure affect the administration, security or proper play of the Contest or Sponsors otherwise become incapable of running the Contest as planned. In the event of cancellation, Sponsors reserve the right to select winners from among all eligible entries received prior to date of cancellation. The use of automated entry systems or any other conduct that impedes the integrity of the Contest is prohibited. In the event of a dispute regarding entry, entry will be deemed made by the holder of an established Instagram account associated with the entry. Sponsors reserve the right to prohibit the participation of any individual if fraud, misconduct or tampering is suspected or if the account holder fails to comply with any requirement of participation as stated herein or with any provision of these Terms & Conditions.
7. GENERAL: Except where prohibited by law: (i) entry constitutes permission to use winners’ name, voice, likeness, photograph and any statements regarding this Contest for editorial, public relations, promotional and advertising purposes on behalf of Sponsors without compensation. By participating and winning a prize, winners release Sponsors, and their parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and agencies and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from any and all liability with respect to the prize won and participation in the contest. This Contest is subject to all local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. The online entries shortlist will be posted on www.mfimagazine.com/mfilivecast on or around October 12th, 2015. The Finalists will be contacted privately on or around October 13th 2015. The winner will be contacted on or around October 16th 2015 and announced publicly on the publishing date for the winning campaign.